rainy weekend.

hey hooo :D Accessed to blogger this morning and found out their new look ! It is convenient and cool, it doesn't take you long to understand how to use. Editing and organizing sound so easy :) But I'm getting bored with my blog layout ! I'm afraid that if I change it to another layout, my posts will all be vanished. So I decided to keep it this way at the moment. :) Life wasn't really smooth recently. A lot of work to do, a lot of plan to be settled. I worked from 9 to 10 every day for this past 5 days. Exhausted, but this is what I have to face everyday. Thanks God it's Saturday ! Oh well, I also have to work my ass of on Saturday, so my official break in a week is only on Sunday :p What I'm dealing with everyday are stacks of files, documents, some company's complicated software, people, workers, and none of them will give me a break. Um, at least I still got the time to update my blog a bit :) Well, gotta get back to work now. Happy weekend people :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Consider herself a woman while she's still a little girl inside. Always enjoying her life, be thankful of whatever she has. Here's some of the lyrics of my heart, enjoy (: