an unimportant post.

How long i haven't been updating my blog ? It's long, i think. I haven't been to anywhere else except for this jail called Sunway.. 20th November was my last exam day, but i couldn't enjoy my holiday just yet, until the judging day... Luckily i passed all my subjects ! But, why am i still stuck here ? Everyday filled only with the routines : work. Even when people were enjoying their party, holiday, im standing there, doin nothing but to see people's laughter, smile, joy. Miss my home ! I took a lil time to go to my private place, thinking of what am i doin here ? Just to be stupid to see people's enjoying their party ? But i just trying to be positive ! Every road to success is always under construction. This is goin to be a very, very important lesson for me.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Consider herself a woman while she's still a little girl inside. Always enjoying her life, be thankful of whatever she has. Here's some of the lyrics of my heart, enjoy (: