10.

yellow :D


I've got my new gadget ! Yayyyy




I am not quite a gadget person actually. I buy gadget according to my needs. And I am extremely happy to get this Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 by my own ! Yes I save my monthly pay since last year and finally afford to get this lil robot :)

The reasons I chose this over iPad is just I simply don't need that much entertainment that iPad serves. And Samsung Gtab works better on office's applications since I will use it for keeping in touch with some clients and friends. Well, if you want to know more you can also read those reviews on the internet. They are useful really. Hopefully this Gtab will work just as good.


Gotta go, bye !
♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Consider herself a woman while she's still a little girl inside. Always enjoying her life, be thankful of whatever she has. Here's some of the lyrics of my heart, enjoy (: